Monday, April 27, 2009

The Little Elephant

Even though my interest is late 19th and early 20th century illustrators, I also love creating little graphics myself. This little elephant is great as a tag on a gift or multiple tags for favors for that "Baby Shower". These are designed to work with a 2 inch punch and work best with card stock. You can also use them on the two inch labels from onlinelabel.com my favorite label source. These are for your personal and educational use to create with any way you like. I just made a bunch, punched a whole, added a ribbon, filled a cello bag with candy, wrapped the tag around and I am ready to bring to that "Baby Shower" next week. There are two .pdf files, one for a green elephant and one for lavender. When printing make sure to print on your best quality for a truer color. Since all printers are different, there is often variability in color.
Have a great week!

http://www.hedgehogstudio.com/greenelephant.pdf

http://www.hedgehogstudio.com/lavelephant.pdf

1 comment:

Soulybarb said...

Hi there, I love your designs and creations.
They are so magical. It takes me back to my childhood.
I also love childrens' books from the past. I've collected a few. Beautiful work. You are a busy lady. Barb

Do you like?

About Me

My photo
Hello! I am a Social Worker by profession, but love graphic arts and the art of illustration. I have collected hundreds of first edition children's books from the late 19th and early 20th century. I love the work of Jessie Wilcox-Smith, Clara Burd, Blanche Fisher-Wright, Anne Anderson, Frank Baum, Fanny Cory, Margaret Tarrant, Johhny Gruelle, Frances Brundage, Maria Kirk, Milo Winter, Beatrix Potter, Maud Humphrey to name just a few! I love to share!