Sunday, April 17, 2011

Fun With Paper Toys and Animation

There are some incredible paper toys that you can download on the web. I just ran across this delightful video that you can watch below. You can also download and make the paper toy elephant yourself at The Curiosity Group
The Curious Dream– From Flat to Flight from Cre8tivegirl on Vimeo.




I enjoy adding information, videos and downloads hoping that it will inspire you in the world of paper arts. So many of these paper toys make wonderful animation videos. Watch the two below from Maricor/Maricar


Murder By Death - "White Noise" from MaricorMaricar on Vimeo.

If All The World Were Paper from MaricorMaricar on Vimeo.

No comments:

Do you like?

About Me

My photo
Hello! I am a Social Worker by profession, but love graphic arts and the art of illustration. I have collected hundreds of first edition children's books from the late 19th and early 20th century. I love the work of Jessie Wilcox-Smith, Clara Burd, Blanche Fisher-Wright, Anne Anderson, Frank Baum, Fanny Cory, Margaret Tarrant, Johhny Gruelle, Frances Brundage, Maria Kirk, Milo Winter, Beatrix Potter, Maud Humphrey to name just a few! I love to share!